Listing Specialist - Naples
Hello, Future Listing Specialist!
- Confidence in making outbound calls 4+ hours each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires quickly and efficiently to ensure exceptional service
- Conduct market analysis and work with clients to stage, price and market homes to achieve a quick sale at a maximum price
- Provide a weekly report to clients on their listing status so we can maintain our excellent customer service rating
- Attend training and webinars to enhance skills and continuously improve
- Confidence in face-to-face listing presentations and delivering a level of service and differentiation to encourage prospects to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Use Social Media to market our listings for sale
- Positively represent the company on all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Must have Valid Real Estate License
- An independent worker who is motivated and self-sufficient
- Team player invested in the success of others
- Our Top Listing Specialists make over $150,000 per year
**Disclaimer: Applying for this All Commission Independent Contractor position will not satisfy Unemployment Benefits. Please only apply if you are seriously considering becoming a Real Estate Agent.
Now that we got that out of the way. If you feel as you are a good fit for this position, please continue to the box on the Right-Hand side of this page.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.